KaramojAmanda

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Random again...

I wish I could think of a good story, but honestly I haven't heard much from Karamoja lately, and have been too busy and tired to do much thinking out of the ordinary... But on Monday night I watched Cinderella Man (a great movie, if you haven't seen it yet) with my family, and for some reason that made me miss everyone in K'moja. I just would love to see everyone again. Pictures don't cut it, although they are definitely nice!

Addie, my idea about the spear curtain rods wasn't original. Here's a picture of the curtains in the living room of the main house. I like the blanket look, but something like this would be cool, too.

The curtains (and I'm not in the picture!)

1 Comments:

  • well, original or not, I love the idea... love the cloth too - thats gorgeous

    By Blogger dangermama, at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home