KaramojAmanda

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I got a group e-mail from Chrissie tonight - she enjoyed her "Markete Day" experience even though it sounds like the mzungus are getting mobbed by greeters and people asking "You give me 5000..." more than ever. (Must be the blond hair.) Tonight the people at the mission are painting salt dough ornaments - I hear Amy got a Christmas tree!

That's really all the news. I wish there was more, but Chrissie will be back soon I guess...

Oh, I got to see a picture of baby Morning! :) These guys just spent about a month in K'moja and have some great pictures as well as things to say.

2 Comments:

  • I loved the guys' description of the Wright family :)

    By Blogger Melodee, at 11:53 AM  

  • yeah, you can tell they spent some good time with the Ws. :) They're right on the money, as Jason would say!

    By Blogger Amanda, at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home