KaramojAmanda

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Heading back

Not me, but Kris and Craig. They're leaving tomorrow. The weather report says to expect snow and a high of 28 degrees - not great traveling weather, especially when you have international flights! But hopefully they'll make it out of here okay and have no extra layovers...

Kris says she is not looking forward to the trip. Neither would I be. It's fun till about halfway to London, when dinner has been eaten and you've watched a movie and now are ready to be in bed. And the trip is just about 1/3 of the way over with. I think of that travel time with dread usually. But then whenever I go to the airport here and am not traveling myself, I want really badly to be going somewhere, especially to Karamoja. My memory is pretty fickle. (Or maybe it's just that getting to your destination is worth it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home