KaramojAmanda

Saturday, September 23, 2006

souvenirs

Last year I gave away one of my extra bracelets...this time I have some extra keychains. I got carried away bargaining in the craft market in Kampala, and ended up with three keychains when I only needed one. No one else here seems to want them, so if any of my blog readers would like one, you are welcome. They are genuine Ugandan imports (I hope) and quite sturdily made. They also have some nice shiny beads mixed up with the solid-colored ones, which make them look very "smart."

Not much news on the Ugandan end, but Craig and Kris will be back next week. I'm very excited about seeing them again (and I'm looking forward to seeing their pictures, too)!

4 Comments:

  • Your descriptions made me laugh! Convincing as your marketing strategies may be, I really don't need a keychain, since i have no what? That's right, keys.

    By Blogger Rachel Schaner, at 8:05 PM  

  • oh, but you will soon! You should invest in the future. ;) When you drive, always look in the rearview mirror first to make sure there's nobody behind you when you "revance"!

    By Blogger Amanda, at 8:24 PM  

  • I got a bracelet last year and LOVE it.... such a sweet person you are, Amanda

    By Blogger dangermama, at 1:13 PM  

  • I'm glad you like it, Addie! :)

    By Blogger Amanda, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home