KaramojAmanda

Friday, September 30, 2005

They're back in Billings!

Kris and Craig arrived at midnight, with about 30 of us from Rocky there to met 'em. It was nice because there weren't many other people waiting that late and we had the airport pretty much to ourselves! Anyway, it was SO good to see them. Lol, they looked a lot better after two days of travel than I did. I "just" saw them four months ago, compared to the ten months or so since everyone else (including their kids!) saw them, but it still seems such a long time. Katie posted on her blog that she is already missing them, but too bad - she can't have them back for 5 weeks. ;) But I'm glad they want to go back, too.

Elizabeth (one of the lab technicians) sent a letter with them for me (Craig gave it to me this morning), which totally made my day! Maybe I'll post some of it later.

3 Comments:

  • it was funny, today in church, when Mr. Clark said they looked different...i realized i had already seen pics of them "post-Karimoja" and so they looked normal. lol.

    that's cool Elizabeth wrote!

    By Blogger Rachel Schaner, at 5:39 PM  

  • I had seen pictures of them too, but none really close up of Kris, so I thought she looked different.

    Margaret sent a great letter to us. She's so excited because Laurie is giving her computer lessons after work on Mondays and Wednesdays.

    By Blogger Melodee, at 7:31 AM  

  • that's very cool that Margaret is taking computer lessons from Laurie. :)

    when Amy had the schoolboys typing up catechism translations in Karamojong one afternoon, they had a hilarious time...I never knew using Word could be so funny! Lots of "hito!"s as Katie says.

    By Blogger Amanda, at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home