KaramojAmanda

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Lost

I just finished Season Two of Lost this afternoon. Hito-kwi! When does next season start??

While I was in Karamoja, Chrissie got the Ts hooked on Lost. She had the whole first season burned on DVD, and somehow we got to talking about it and really thought everyone else would like it, too. Thanks to solar power and (somehow) sunny days, there's enough electricity at night to watch movies. Usually the families there only occasionally watch them, but I was very pleased to see that the Ts - Laurie and Katie, at least - had to watch at least a couple episodes every night. (My family had the same experience, so it's fun to see someone else enjoying it, too!) We had several blurry-eyed staying up late nights. And of course Chrissie and I also were watching them again, because you pick up a lot the second time, even if you occasionally fall asleep....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home