KaramojAmanda

Saturday, May 27, 2006

It's Different...


DSC00357
Originally uploaded by alscalvin.
being back in the States! I haven't even made it to Billings yet, thanks to missing my flight (I ended up flying into a town two hours down the road) and going straight on to our vacation spot. But God is good, and even when things don't go according to my plan A, they've worked out well. Here's a picture of some of the weeders in the work-for-food program...I think Melodee posted a bit about this day. I tried to upload some other pictures but it's being too slow, so sorry for that.

Anyway, I had a great time with all my friends in Karamoja and am so thankful for the opportunity I had to go there. Thanks for your prayers and comments! I'll try to post more next week...

2 Comments:

  • glad you are back...

    and last week at Books-A-Million, they had a "create your own library" kit - I so thought of you

    By Blogger dangermama, at 1:14 PM  

  • thanks, Addie!

    I ended up not doing much cataloging of books, although I put red stickers on a bunch of them. A "create your own library" kit would have been great, though - I bet I'd have ended up using it. :)

    By Blogger Amanda, at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home