KaramojAmanda

Sunday, April 24, 2005

With Three Days Left To Go...

It still hasn't quite sunk in yet that I'm leaving. :) Please pray for me! I'm thankful that I'm being very calm about this so far, but probably in a couple more days I'm going to be so excited that it'll be hard to wait. I also have a tendancy to not trust God and worry about silly things like "Oh no, what if I get lost in the airport?!" (and never think "Oh no, what if I get mugged in Africa?!" Most of the time Uganda feels like a very safe place to be, by the way). But the fact is, the weather here is supposed to turn cold, rainy, and snowy on the day I leave. I do have just a very short layover at the airport on one my stops, so I would really appreciate your prayers that I'll be able to make all my flights on time. (Or not freak out if they're delayed!)

2 Comments:

  • Good luck on your trip, Amanda!
    Will you have a digital camera handy so as to share with us life in Karamoja?

    (This is Michael Sarabia, fellow English major :) )

    By Blogger Michael Sarabia, at 7:44 AM  

  • you will be find.... God's grace is always there for you to fall back on...

    By Blogger dangermama, at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home